Séries Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Séries Addict

Tout sur vos séries préférées, acteurs, spoilers et bandes annonces

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion

[Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac

AuteurMessage
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin
Pays : [Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac Fr10

[Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac Empty
MessageSujet: [Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac   [Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac EmptyJeu 8 Jan - 10:20

I'm staying relatively clear of 24 spoilers, but the commercials have me amped. In your opinion, might the show return to form after the disastrous Season 6? Also, is Tony's true agenda revealed by the end of the four-hour premiere? — Mike
MATT: My full review of the premiere is forthcoming, but in a nutshell, I see some promise for this cycle, though a few of my expectations for this new "day" were quickly dashed — and part of that bittersweet taste comes from "revived" Tony's true motivation. P.S. How surprised was I to see that someone who was alive at the end of the Redemption TV-movie is now suddenly dead? Kinda explains the awkward pause I got in one of my recent 24 video Q&As.

source: http://www.tvguide.com

Question: 24 season 7 premiere screeners were recently sent out to the press, and I'm pretty sure the mighty Ausiello got one. Mind giving us a tidbit about this weekend's premiere? -- Yong
Ausiello: If it's okay by you, I'd rather give you four tidbits, one for each hour of the two-night premiere.

1) Listen closely for the words "deep sky," because one of 24's coolest twists ever occurs shortly after they're uttered.
2) A bombshell secret about Tony Almeida gets revealed around Hour 3: He's got pectoral muscles for days. Janeane Garofalo even gets to touch one of them!
3) Speaking of Garofalo, her chemistry with doppelganger Mary Lynn Rajskub is so off the charts that there's buzz Fox may spin them off into their own show. In related news, if I make a wish in Ask Ausiello, it officially qualifies as buzz. Totally true.
4) I've come to the conclusion after watching the first four eps that James Morrison is Neil Patrick Harris' biological father.

Question: Any truth to the rumor that Gregory Itzin (President Logan) is returning to 24? He was recently seen in photos with the 24 cast at Kiefer Sutherland's Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremony. -- Matt

Ausiello: No truth to the rumor -- although the specter of Logan will loom large throughout season 7. But if it's an Itzin fix you're itching for, make tracks to CBS' The Mentalist, where he's playing the recurring role of Virgil Minelli, the Calif Bureau of Investigation boss.

Source: EW
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wentworthearlmiller.free.fr/

[Topic unique] Spoiler en vrac
Page 1 sur 1