Séries Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Séries Addict

Tout sur vos séries préférées, acteurs, spoilers et bandes annonces

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)

+5
Addiwent
Angie
LBchaba
soraya
Gribouille
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Gribouille
Harkness_Team
Gribouille

Féminin
Pays : Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Eire10

Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Empty
MessageSujet: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyVen 3 Oct - 17:13

Postez ici les interviews concernant la saison 4 de Prison Break.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://series-addict.forumouf.com
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin
Pays : Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Fr10

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyVen 3 Oct - 17:39

Un it de Wentworth Miller
http://wentworthearlmiller.free.fr/
LBchaba
Séries-Addict

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptySam 4 Oct - 18:25

Interview Vidéo de JLOK
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyLun 6 Oct - 9:16

xclusive Interview: 'PRISON BREAK' EXECUTIVE PRODUCER MATT OLMSTEAD SAYS THE CON IS ON FOR SEASON 4

Our exclusive interview breaks out what's been happening with the latest (and potentially last) season of the Fox series

By T.K. DEHN, Contributing Writer
Published 10/6/2008

PRISON BREAK is a lot like its characters in some ways: the show is a survivor, but lives every day as though it could be its last. Season Four of the Fox series, which airs Monday nights at 9 PM, has brothers and erstwhile convicts Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) and Michael Schofield (Wentworth Miller) out of jail and trying to turn the tables on the Company, the entity that has set them up for the past three years of woes.

Executive producer Matt Olmstead gives iF MAGAZINE an exclusive on what’s going on with the thrill-a-minute series’ new season.

iF MAGAZINE: At what point did the PRISON BREAK team know you were coming back for a fourth season and at what point did you come up with the plot of Season Four?

MATT OLMSTEAD: As soon as the [Writers Guild] strike ended. We sat down and realized that we had no back nine [the last nine episodes of a traditional twenty-two episode season, which had been curtailed by the strike], so we all got in a room and thought, instead of picking up [the story] moments later, let’s use this to our advantage and jump ahead and then drop back and address what happened. We’re jumping ahead a month, so it’s at once surprising where are these people and how did they get here, and we’re also able to fill in the mystery of what happened.

iF: Did you guys pretty much hit the ground running once the writers strike ended?

OLMSTEAD: Absolutely. I think most people did, partly out of relief, but also out of necessity. As soon as it ended, we were all at my house, brainstorming about what we would do with Season Four, so that’s an apt term. We did hit the ground running.

iF: Was one of the big challenges for Season Four coming up with a premise that would put all these characters back together? There’s no way most of them would associate with Rob Knepper’s character T-Bag voluntarily.

OLMSTEAD: That’s exactly right. He was the most difficult character to accommodate. We found a way and believe me, it happened luckily fairly quickly. We would have spent weeks, because we’re not going to lose Rob Knepper, but we were able to get a conceit that did get the guys together, because one of our favorite dynamics of the show are the yard scenes where you have all the cons together. They hate each other, but they all want the same thing, so they have to band together.

It’s a difficult process on a serialized show, keeping it going forward, especially with the con dynamic, but ultimately it’s very rewarding. It’s not a police procedural that you could take a whole hiatus off, show up on Monday and know what you’re going to do, essentially, because the sets are the same. We had to figure out what country we were going to set this show in.

iF: Did you know that William Fichtner as Alexander Mahone was going to pop the way he did when he joined the cast in Season Two?

OLMSTEAD: No. I was aware that he was talented as an actor, but when he came on, that’s one of those things where it was a mutual decision. He only made a one-year deal [for Season Two], and he made a one-year deal last year, so each year, basically, at the end of the year, simply he and I sit down, I tell him what we have in mind creatively, he tells me what he’s looking for, and thankfully, he’s given us what we need, we’ve given him what he needs and so he feels creatively validated and enthusiastic. This year especially, [Mahone] is completely just knocked sideways with a real major tragedy in his life and he’s at once broken and vengeful. [Fichtner] really brings it.
Related Articles

iF: Are there any changes on the writing staff?

OLMSTEAD: We kept the writing staff intact. We’ve brought in a new great new writer named Graham Roland and we were fortunate enough to get a guy named Nick Wooten, who I worked with for a long time on NYPD BLUE, a very good friend of mine, and he ran LAW & ORDER for a couple of years recently. We were able to get him on as a consultant.

iF: Sarah Wayne Callies’ character, Sara Tancredi, is still alive after Lincoln apparently found her severed head in a box last season. Was explaining that a major difficulty?

OLMSTEAD: It actually wasn’t. First, the Sara character gave us the motivation through Season Three and now it’s given us the motivation for Season Four in that, we came up with the idea that if her character was killed, it would turn Michael towards vengeance. So we had that. Sarah was pregnant [in real life] at the time, so she couldn’t come down and film it, so right away, when we shot it and aired it, on the boards, people were saying, "Look, she might really be alive, because you didn’t see her get killed." So we thought, "Well, you know what, let’s put that in our back pocket and see what happens." So we get to Season Four, we have to figure out a motivation for Michael to move forward – what if Sarah’s really alive? It doesn’t take that long to explain it. Basically, the Company thinks if she escaped and the Michael character "knows" that Sarah character has escaped, he won’t do what they want, so let’s keep up the ruse. The explanation is fairly quick. This is addressed in Season Four. Here are the main things. When Michael gets to find out what the deal is, he says, "My brother saw a head." And it’s like, well, what did he really see? When he presses Lincoln, [Lincoln says],"Did I hold the head up and check dental records? No." Nobody would. You see a severed head in a box – if you work someone into a frenzy, they’re more likely to believe something. And then it comes down to, well, L.J. [Lincoln’s son] said he heard her being killed. He didn’t see her being killed. So now you have to figure out what the Company did and you realize they actually pulled it off. They wanted [Michael, Lincoln and L.J.] to believe it, they psyched them up into a state where they were more inclined to believe it, and it worked.

iF: Was moving the storyline and production to Los Angeles after spending your first year in Chicago and your second and third years in Dallas a narrative decision or a production decision?

OLMSTEAD: The latter. It actually cost more to move to Los Angeles than to stay in Dallas, but essentially, we had run our course at the end of two years. We’d kind of shot Dallas out [used all available locations] and the conceit of Season Four was that [the main characters] were going after the Company, so it could be located in one of two places, L.A. or New York, so we had to get out of Dallas.

iF: Is it easier for production now that you’re back in L.A.?

OLMSTEAD: Yes and no. It’s easier because now the writers’ offices are right next to production, whereas [before] we were in L.A. and they were in Dallas, so we have more accessibility. It’s more difficult because now you’re in the mix with a lot of other shows. In Dallas, we were essentially the only game in town, so we could really shoot anywhere, we had much more access. Now you’re in line here, basically. We went to look for a place in the harbor in San Pedro for an exterior for our show. They had ten other offers [from other productions] to film [there]. In Dallas, literally, we could shoot anywhere. There were no competing offers. People were falling over themselves to accommodate us, so that was a real plus.

iF: Is there something different people will get out of Season Four than seasons past?

OLMSTEAD: It’s a culmination of – and I think that the three [seasons] that are behind us laid the groundwork – this feeling of this desperate pursuit of freedom and how special freedom is really reverberates through the show in general and certainly this season. Even though they’re out of prison, they’re still being handled, managed, contained and forced to do something, and you get this feeling that it’s just beyond their grasp and they want it so badly.

iF: Do you have to once more create a season finale that can stand as a series finale or segue into new season?

OLMSTEAD: Yeah. I think that we’ll know halfway through, but this is a serialized show and you’ve got to approach every season as your last, so if it changes and they want another season and everyone wants to be a part of it, then we’ll go from there, but right now, we’re not saving anything, we’re blowing it all out, and if it’s the end, we’ll be ready for it.

source ifmagazine
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyLun 6 Oct - 16:36

Un it vidéo de Went chez krisitin

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6zla5_prison-break-watch-with-kristin-610_shortfilms
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyJeu 23 Oct - 15:06

Behind the Scenes et Casting Interviews

Angie
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
Angie

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyJeu 23 Oct - 15:19

Merci pour ces vidéos Soraya !
Même si je ne comprend rien à ce qui se dit, j'adore les voir pendant leurs tournages de scènes lol!
Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 608172
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMar 4 Nov - 15:06

Dernière édition par speedy-soraya le Jeu 6 Nov - 13:07, édité 1 fois
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 5 Nov - 11:00

Wade Willams a mit un message sur son blog, envoyé à la traduc

Citation :

Wade Williams, Prison Break: A Heroic Demise

Wade Williams, Prison Break

The end has finally come for Bradley Bellick. His momma is crying salty tears. At least he finally made a selfless choice in the end. I'd like to thank Prison Break's Nick Santora for writing Bellick such a heroic demise.

I have to say I won't really miss Brad. It was tiring playing such a self-centered, unlikable character. For me as an actor, the traits of a character I'm playing can bleed over into my psyche and attitudes, especially when I play a character over a long period of time. That goes for the positive and negative traits of the character. And that was certainly true of Bellick. It became uncomfortable being the whiny naysayer, the out-for-himself momma's boy, the sadistic prison guard. Good riddance, Brad!

In every episode of Season 3, while we were in the Panamanian prison Sona, Bellick was getting beaten, ridiculed, starved, stripped naked, beat up, tortured or just ignored! Not to mention he was wearing hideous "tighty whities" and MC Hammer tiger pants. During this time, I developed a twitch — my whole body would jerk randomly. I'd be at home watching PBS Sprout with our daughter and I'd be full-body twitching! It was weird. I believe it was from all the stress playing such a tortured, unlikable, helpless character. About two weeks after we stopped shooting during the writers strike, the twitching stopped! Funny thing, I started twitching again when we began shooting Season 4 in May! And ever since Brad died about a month ago, the twitching has disappeared!

Although I won't miss Brad and the twitch, I will certainly miss working with the wonderful cast and crew of Prison Break. That goes for the crews in Chicago and Dallas as well as the one here in Los Angeles. It was a great pleasure working with such a dedicated and generous group of people. I am also grateful to the writers for writing such great stuff for Bradley. It's been a wonderful experience and a gift to have the opportunity to go so many different places with Bellick. What a fantastic character arc!

Many thanks and heaps of gratitude go to our producers Gary Brown and Kevin Hooks, for all the good will, help and support.

I'll especially miss Wentworth [Miller]; he has been very kind to me and I have enjoyed his sense of humor and fun. He is a lovely person and he has been the engine pulling the weight of this show from the beginning. Prison Break's success is largely due to him.

I've seen in the comments some posts from some long lost friends! I hope you all will get in touch with me. Please write to me at the following address:

Wade Williams
13351-D Riverside Dr #613
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

I'll write you back!

I've had a little over a month off and I am glad to have landed another gig. I am off next week to shoot a movie called Hatteras Hotel. It's an independent film about a small town on the coast of Massachusetts. I will play a sheriff who tries to solve a mystery. This time I am playing a faulted man who's trying to change his life for the better. I think it's gonna be great.

Thanks for watching Prison Break and reading my blog. Follow your bliss and the best of the best in the future!

Wade

source
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 5 Nov - 11:48

Traduction par basci

Attention big spoiler dans le texte suivant (sans doute sur l'épisode 409, je ne l'ai pas encore vu je viens de me faire spoiler Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 44649 )

Spoiler:

Traduc, je mets donc en spoiler :
Spoiler:

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/926/926749p3.html
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 5 Nov - 13:54

Grateful that his character had such a long run on the show before dying
“Well I knew it was coming and I'm surprised that Bellick lasted as long as he did as a character. I mean he was the prison guard for a season and that they actually kept that character going for 3½ years is pretty cool. I mean, if I could have predicted the future back then, I would have thought that he would have been done after they escaped from prison. So, I’m just grateful to be a part of it for as long as I have been.”

His most memorable moments while working on "Prison Break"
“Well, running around in my underwear for two episodes, I have say was drag. I was covered in dirt and oil and blood and it was really uncomfortable also being out in like the 120-degree heat in Texas. I, I was so dirty that I would come home from work at the end of the day and I remember one day we had a, a white carpet in our living room and I lay down on the carpet to play with our daughter, who’s – was about 3½ at the time and I got up and there was the imprint of me on the floor like the Shroud of Turin, and from then on my wife made me take a shower as soon as I got home, so I would say tighty whities was definitely a highpoint or a low point, depending on how you look at it.”

His character's transformation over the course of the show, from one of the "bad guys" to a character whose death is being mourned
“Yeah you know that’s the great thing about Bellick. He’s a really three-dimensional character. I think they wrote him beautifully that way. You know it just goes to show you that if you can actually feel for the guy when he gets killed then it tells you how far he’s come because in the first season everybody hated him. I remember in the first season everybody would give hugs to all the other characters. All the other guys would, when they’d see him in the airport or, they’d say, “Oh, can we buy you a drink or sign my autograph,” or whatever no one would talk to me. So to come around to the point where people actually feel bad for the guy when he croaks that’s a pretty good twist.”

Source: SpoilerTV
Addiwent
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
Addiwent

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 13:44

Traduction de l'article d'IGN du Paley Center For Media, assez intéressant... Je mets en spoiler car c'est assez long Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 196820

Spoiler:
Addiwent
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
Addiwent

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 15:44

Traduction du message de Wade sur son blog. Il est cool ce gars ! C'était la première fois que je bossais sur un truc le concernant lui uniquement et j'ai bien apprécié, mais malheureusement ce sera peut-être aussi la dernière :*ou1*:

Wade Williams, Prison Break : une mort héroïque

Wade Williams, Prison Break

La fin est finalement venue pour Bradley Bellick. Sa maman pleure des larmes salées. Au moins il a finalement fait un choix désintéressé. Je voudrais remercier Nick Santora de Prison Break pour avoir écrit une mort aussi héroïque pour Bellick.

Je dois dire que Brad ne me manquera pas vraiment. C'était fatiguant de jouer un personnage si égocentrique et désagréable. Pour moi en tant qu'acteur, les traits de caractère d'un personnage que je joue peuvent peser sur mon psychisme et mes attitudes, particulièrement quand je joue un personnage durant une longue période. C'est valable pour les traits de caractère positifs et négatifs du personnage. Et c'était certainement vrai pour Bellick. C'est devenu inconfortable d'être le défaitiste geignard, le fils-à-maman égoïste, le gardien de prison sadique. Bon débarras, Brad !

Dans chaque épisode de la saison 3, alors que nous étions dans la prison panaméenne de Sona, Bellick a été battu, ridiculisé, affamé, mis à nu, tabassé, torturé ou tout simplement ignoré ! Sans compter qu'il portait d'affreux sous-vêtements et des pantalons-tigres à la MC Hammer. Durant cette période, j'ai développé des tics - mon corps entier faisait de temps en temps des mouvements brusques. A la maison, je regardais PBS Sprout avec notre fille et je sentais tout mon corps parsemé de tics ! C'était bizarre. Je crois que ça provenait du stress engendré par le fait de jouer un personnage aussi torturé, désagréable et impuissant. Environ deux semaines après que nous ayons arrêté de tourner pendant la grève des scénaristes, le tic s'est arrêté! Ce qui est drôle, c'est que j'ai recommencé à avoir des tics quand nous avons commencé à tourner la saison 4 en mai ! Et depuis que Brad est mort il y a environ un mois, le tic a disparu !

Bien que Brad et les tics ne vont pas me manquer, le travail avec les acteurs et l'équipe merveilleuse de Prison Break va me manquer. Que ce soit pour l'équipe de Chicago, de Dallas aussi bien que celle de Los Angeles. C'était un grand plaisir de travailler avec un groupe de personnes si dévouées et généreuses. Je suis aussi reconnaissant envers les scénaristes pour avoir écrit un aussi grand truc pour Bradley. Ca a été une merveilleuse expérience et un cadeau d'avoir l'occasion d'aller à autant d'endroits différents avec Bellick. Quel personnage haut en couleur fantastique !

Mille mercis et beaucoup de gratitude vont à l'attention de nos producteurs Gary Brown et Kevin Hooks, pour toute leur bienveillance, leur aide et leur appui.

Wentworth me manquera particulièrement; il a été très aimable avec moi et j'ai aimé son sens de l'humour et son côté amusant. C'est quelqu'un de charmant et il a été la locomotive de cette série depuis le début. Nous lui devons largement le succès de Prison Break.

J'ai vu dans les commentaires quelques postes de quelques amis de longue date perdus de vue ! J'espère que vous vous mettrez tous en contact avec moi. Écrivez-moi à l'adresse suivante s'il vous plaît :

Wade Williams
13351-D Riverside Dr #613
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423

Je vous répondrai !

J'ai eu un peu plus d'un mois de repos et je suis heureux d'avoir trouvé un autre job. Je suis loin la semaine prochaine pour tourner un film intitulé Hatteras Hotel. C'est un film au sujet d'une petite ville sur la côte du Massachusetts. Je jouerai un shérif qui essaie de résoudre un mystère. Cette fois je joue un homme fautif qui essaie de changer sa vie pour le mieux. Je pense que ce sera super.

Merci de regarder Prison Break et de lire mon blog. Suivez votre bonheur et le meilleur du meilleur pour l'avenir !

Wade
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyVen 7 Nov - 13:40

Merci Addi pour les traductions, J'aime bien le petit it de RK fait à SWC c'est simpa comme idée je trouve.

Citation :
Callies avait un petit scoop en ce qui concerne l'intrigue de la "Compagnie". "J'ai juste lu l'épisode 15 et les scénaristes ont fait quelque chose de brillant où il y a un retournement de situation et tout à coup vous comprenez ' et si le fait de faire tomber la Compagnie n'en vallait pas la peine ? Et s'ils n'étaient pas les méchants ?"

Bon la je suis totalement perdu c'est quoi encore ce rebondissement ?!

Sinon le message de Wade Willams il est vraiement touchant, mais on a l'impression que c'est un soulagement pour lui de quitter Bellick on dirai qu'il en pouvait plus de jouer ce rôle.

Citation :
Durant cette période, j'ai développé des tics

lol c'est quoi cette histoire de tic ? Le pauvre ! Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 503992

En tout cas il a l'air d'un type cool, le contraire de son personnage et que toute l'équipe apprécie rien qu'a lire les commentaires de SWC ou de WEM ça le confirme.
On le sent un peu nostalgique quand il parle de l'équipe on sent que ça va le manquer de plus les voir et le petit message pour Went je trouve ça trop mimi. J'espère le revoir très prochainement notre petit sexy Bellick, il mérite aussi d'avoir une belle carrière !
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMar 11 Nov - 12:27

Je poste ça ici car je ne sais pas où le faire, c'est un message Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 511718 qui parle de son retour je crois.
Citation :
"I will bow out now and let the speculation begin. i am sure you will
understand if i do not address questions directed to me on this
subject. i can answer questions about the shoot that don't have to do
with plot....like "is he still pretty?" LOL

He looks the same, only better. Maybe it was just the fact that we
had the "Prison Break for Sissys" thing going, but Wentworth looks
healthier.

Wentworth and i talked about everything. What a great time i had
catching up on all the people we know and the things we are involved
in. It was great to see him."

Muse's yahoo group

Citation :
Well, crap. Don't tell me they're lopping Sarah Wayne Callies' head off again on Prison Break.

"I got to [reading] the end of episode 15," she tells us, "and my head was kind of floating on a string."

Grrreat.

Thankfully, though, that was just a figure of speech, and Sarah's character, Dr. Sara Tancredi, is not once again losing her head. Whew! (Reminder: Her head was chopped off and put in a box last season, but it was revealed that wasn't really Sara.)

However, a major twist is going down, and it sounds like a show-changer.

And could it, um, involve a pregnancy?

The Prison Break cast and producers hit the Paley Center for Media, and here's the scoop they spilled to us

More Michael and Sara: Michael and Sara have been taking it slow, but their romance will be accelerating in the weeks to come. According to executive producer Matt Olmstead, "At the beginning of this season they couldn't just [get together] right off the bat and run through meadows of wildflowers. [Michael and Sara have] been through a whole hell of a lot. Slowly as [this season] chips at the things that are between them, it's going to get to a point of real kind of intimacy between the two." Can I get a hell yes?

Boy Fight? As the season progresses, Michael and Lincoln will actually grow apart. Says Olmstead, "There are some revelations about Michael and Lincoln's family that knocks them on their keisters. Everything kind of gets turned upside down in terms of their relationship."

Shocking Turn: According to Matt, something big is coming down the pike in episode 15 (episode 10 airs tonight). Says Matt, "It's something that we had talked about that was similar to bringing Sarah back, essentially. Which was when—it was a discussion we had back in season three—let's put it in our back pocket. We have this if we need to go to it, if we want to go to it. And we ended up wanting to go to it. So this card that we're turning in 15 is something that was kind of talked about in certain conversations, at certain lengths, last season."

Sarah reveals that when she read the twist in 15, "I thought, 'I don't know where they're going to go with that!'" Gee...what happened last year? Sarah Wayne Callies was pregnant! Could this mean they're activating a Dr. Sara pregnancy storyline that's been on layaway?

Says Matt, "I don't know anything about that." Ditto a network rep, and maybe I just have babies on the brain, but I'm staying suspicious...and bringing a preggo test stick to set next time I go.
Jodi Lynn O'Keefe, Prison Break ZumaPress.com

Tick-Tock? Could Gretchen (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe) be clocking out before the end of season four? Says Olmstead, "A character like that has burned so many bridges...She's [used] eight or nine lives already."

What's Next? The many-headed Company may not be easy to kill. In fact, I'm told that while the gang's current quest will wrap by the end of episode 16, when the show returns next year they will very likely be battling a different division of the Company with the same funding but a different nefarious scheme.

How's all that sound?

Prison Break airs tonight on Fox.

Prison Twist Makes Sarah Lose Her Head Again - E! Online
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 12 Nov - 18:57

Citation :
Nick Santora Talks Kellerman Briefly

Nick Santora chatted again on PBreakFans about Kellerman. He keeps dancing around the issue. I’m not sure what that means yet!

Nick said that his, “acting skills (and those of the other writers) make it clear that we should stick to the keyboard punching. a lot of people have asked about kellerman - all I can say is “I can’t say anything.” I did explain once before that contractually these things are difficult. That’s all I can say, however.“

source prisonbreakbuff
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: ggy   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyLun 1 Déc - 8:29

un nouvelle it de Dominic et Wentworth pour la chaine the morning Show en Australie

Wentworth Miller et Dominic Purcell the morning Show 1 dec
envoyé par series-addict

Retranscription de l'it faite par la gentille sunshineGirl@exco envoyé à la :traduc

Citation :
Larry: We sent our UK correspondent Nuala Hafna on the tough assignment to to talk with the boys ahead of the dvd release this week. She joins us now. Nuala good morning, tough gig tough gig. What were they like in real life?

Nuala: Oh yeah. I gotta say some days when you just wake up and think I love my job. These guys were so nice. Clearly they are shocked about the success world wide of Prison Break but clearly enjoying the ride as well. Take a look.

Nuala: It's been four years since you first stepped into the role of Lincoln Burrows. Have you been blown away by the world wide success?

Dom: Oh yeah. The success has ...it certainly took me by surprise. Prison Break is one of the biggest shows in the world and whenever I do travel I am constantly being recognised.

Nuala: Now to borrow a phrase from Peter Allen do you still call Australia home?

Dom: Of course

Nuala: You gotta get back there.

Dom: I will. I gotta get back there.

Nuala: The last time you were there was...

Dom: The last time I was there was 2002.

Nuala: Oh my goodness.

Dom: I know it's been a while

Nuala: Is there like of a support group in LA for Aussies where you can use words like daggy and grouse?

Dom: Daggy. I haven't used daggy in a long time.

Nuala: It'a a good word, you can't explain it

Dom: Grouse. I never use grouse.

Nuala: Australia is going to take credit for every part of you. Dominic Purcell is Australia's gift to the world.

Dom: Dont' be silly. Don't be silly.

Nuala: Your character Michael Scofield. He's a super hero isn't he? A regular guy and no matter what is thrown at him and a lot is thrown at him he's going to be ok. Is that how you see him?

WEM: He is frequently more than human and frequently less than human but only occasionally just human.

Nuala: Are there any weird fan moments? I'm waiting for someone to paint themselves in the exact tattoo that Michael had.

WEM: You know I did have someone ... there was a young woman who had been hanging out at a particular Starbucks that she knew I went to. She'd been waiting there for a couple of days with gifts. There was a pillow, a set of skeleton keys so that my character could get out of a jam - push come to shove - and also a set of handcuffs which she gave to me while blushing.

Nuala: Your peripheral has exploded. How are you kind of handling it all?

WEM: It's actually worked out really well because the show is a hit in the states ..um... and we are tremendously grateful to our American fanbase but it is huge everywhere else like in Australia, in France, in Korea, China you name it ..um...and I walk down the streets in some of those countries and you feel for a moment ...it's like being a rock star.

Nuala: Yeah I warn you if you come to Australia you will get mobbed.

WEM: I've been and had an amazing time.

Nuala: Were you mobbed?

WEM: Yeah. I was.

female presenter: Ohhh. Nuala. Wentworth Milller seemed very charming. What did you think of him?

Nuala: Yeah I think the evidence is there. That is so embarrassing. I was out of control in flirt mode there. Shut it down girlfriend. Oh look apart from Larry I've gotta say that in the flesh Wentworth Miller is I think the best looking man I've ever seen. When he turns those sky blue eyes on you it's like oh my goodness where are my legs. I walked into the interview room and like gee it's hot in there. And he was like 'oh are you alright can I get you a glass of water and I'm thinking 'I dont' think water is going to help this'. And he's genuinely lovely

Larry: Nuala I was looking at your eyelashes and I think if they were moving any faster you could have taken off.

Nuala: I just hope my boyfriend doesn't see that vision. No need to see that.

Larry: Oh that's ok, don't worry about a thing. We've sent him a copy already. Nuala thank you very much. Sorry to put you through such trauma.

Nuala: I was charmed. Thanks guys.

Traduction Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 506745

Spoiler:
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMar 9 Déc - 13:57

It du Cast pour RTL BOULVARD une chaine néerlandaise, ça me fait pensé à l'it de Went que j'avais traduit en néerlandais l'année dernière Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 178550
RTL BOULVARD: Pour voir la vidéo il faut cliquer sur la première vidéo et à droite on voit Went.

source excomm

Bon je comprends rien mais j'adore quand il passe genre une scène humoristique de la saison et qu'on revoit 5 fois Went rigoler il a un rire assez communicatif la façon dont la vidéo est montée je trouve ça marrant je rigolais toute seul devant mon pc quand j'ai vu ça Laughing

Dernière édition par speedy-soraya le Mar 9 Déc - 14:09, édité 2 fois
Cursed Angel
SPL_Member
Cursed Angel

Féminin
Pays : Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Be10

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMar 9 Déc - 14:02

speedy-soraya a écrit:
It du Cast pour RTL BOULVARD une chaine néerlandaise, ça me fait pensé à l'it de Went que j'avais traduit en néerlandais l'année dernière Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 178550
/components/actueel/rtlboulevard/index_video.xml]RTL BOULVARD: Pour voir la vidéo il faut cliquer sur la première vidéo et à droite on voit Went.[/url]
Arf, tu as planté dans le lien ?

J'arrive pas à voir la vidéo Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 58584
http://the-starbuck.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 7:35

le lien de la vidéo sur dailymotion

Transcription faite par sunshinegirl@exco

WEM: Season 4 makes sense to me as the kind of final act really because it's not about escaping anymore it's about taking on the people who destroyed the brothers lives in the first place and it's make or break time.

Dom: I'm using our expertise as you know versatile criminals who can get out of situation more so than the average human being.

SWC: I was having a baby, I was writing a pilot, and I was reading War and Peace

RK: I love Sara. I'm so glad she's back on the show.

SWC: I had had warning that it was coming but I was so involved in being a new mom that to be honest it was pretty far from my awareness.

Dom: We sewed it back on for her and that's how she came back.

RK: It never came off. That was somebody else

SWC: Unfortunately I forgot to warm my mom. My mom was not pleased.

RK: They never cut off her head.

SWC: I think actually the head was put away in a dark place never to be brought back again.

Dom: I said to the writers how you lose a head and put it back on but they said this is prison break and they just got away with it.

RK: I think it was brilliant that they did that. they go know you know what I think we should kill Sara. Let's kill Sara. No you know what I don't think we should kill Sara I think it was someone else.

WEM: Not unless it's very dry. Yeah. The show has a real dark sense of humour and Michael has his moments from time to time.

WEM: There's nothing to smile about.

SWC: He has a very unique sense of humour.

dom: we are both pretty boring guys. we are just boring.

RK: Wentworth tuns into a little kid. He is...once you get him laughing there is no stopping him.

WEM: There is no official confirmation. ButI think anyone who works on the show on a daily basis....w all feel that its done.

RK: Do I really want to play Teabag for the rest of my life? No. No I don't think so. It's had it's time.. it's had its life. Its' time to put it to bed for a while.
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

MessageSujet: ad   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 18:08

Voici la traduction de ces nouvelles IT.

Went: La saison 4 me semble vraiment être une sorte d'acte final. Car on ne parle plus d'évasion. Il s'agit des personnes qui ont détruit la vie des frères en premier lieu et ça passe ou ça casse.

Dom: Comme vous le savez, les criminels doués dans tous les domaines peuvent de sortir de toutes les situations plus facile que le quidam moyen.

SWC: Je venais d'avoir un bébé, j'écrivais un pilote et je lisais "Guerre et Paix".

RK: J'adore Sara. Je suis content qu'elle soit de retour dans la série.

SWC: J'avais des signes que ça allait arriver, mais j'étais tellement dans mon nouveau rôle de maman et pour être honnête, je n'avais pas conscience de la situation.

Dom: On l'a recousue, voilà comment elle est revenue.

RK: La tête n'est jamais tombée. C'était quelqu'un d'autre.

SWC: Malheureusment, j'avais oublié de prévenir ma maman. Elle n'a pas aimé.

RK: Ils ne lui ont jamais coupé la tête.

SWC: Je pense en fait que la tête a été rangée dans un coin sombre et jamais ressortie.

Dom: J'ai dit aux scénaristes, comment perdez vous votre tête pour la remettre en suite? Mais ils m'ont répondu, c'est PB et ils ont continué comme cela.

RK: Je pense que c'était un coup brilliant de faire cela. IL se sont dit, je pense qu'on doit tuer Sara. Tuons Sara. Non, je ne pense pas qu'on doive tuer Sara. Je pense que c'était quelqu'un d'autre.

Went: Pas à moins que ce soit très sec (de quoi parle-t-il? :face: ). Ouais. La série a un sens de l'humour assez sombre et Michael a ses moments de temps en temps......Il n'y a rien de marrant.

SWC: Il a un sens de l'humour unique.

RK: Went rit comme un petit enfant....Il est....Une fois qu'il commence à rire, rien ne l'arrête.

(A le rire de Went!!Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 67105)

Went: Il n'y a rien d'officiel. Mais je pense que tous ceux qui travaillent sur la série tous les jours....on sent que c'est fini.

RK: Est ce que je veux jouer T-Bag toute ma vie? Je pense que la réponse est non. Il a fait son temps....Il a fait son temps. Il est temps de boucler l'histoire....
valou92
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
valou92

Féminin
Pays : Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Us10

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 20:37

merci Zabou pour la traduc Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 503992

Il est sympa ce reportage. On sent que c'est la fin hélas. Ils sont tous en train de déposer les armes. Ou la la, la nostalgie va bientôt commencer... Neutral
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 21:18

C'est vrai, Valou. Mais je suis d'accord avec les acteurs. La série ne peut pas durer éternellement. Il y a déjà eu beaucoup de rebondissements, trop pour certains. Je préfère une belle fin à une série qui tournerait au ridicule. Went et Robert semblent d'accord avec ce point.
julia 02
Séries-Addict
julia 02

Féminin
Pays : Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Eu10

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 21:44

merci, merci les filles pour ces interviews et la traduction.
Comme tu dis Zabou, Les acteurs sont lucides sur la nécessité d'achever la série et même peut-être contents de passer à autre chose mais pour nous se sera vraiment dur, dur : malgré toutes les critiques cette série restera pour moi une des meilleures de ces dernières années et les acteurs vraiment formidables et tellement agréables en interview... :*ou1*: bon j'arrête.
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) EmptyMer 10 Déc - 22:26

Sur le fait que Prison Break est l'une des meilleures saisons de ces dernières années, on est parfaitement d'accord. C'est même la meilleure pour moi. Et bien que ce soit dur, on sait qu'elle doit avoir une fin, justement pour garder sa qualité! Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) 793372
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)   Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres) Empty

Interviews Spoilers (Acteurs/Scénaristes Et Autres)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant