Séries Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Séries Addict

Tout sur vos séries préférées, acteurs, spoilers et bandes annonces

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[PP] Spoilers

AuteurMessage
Cherry Lips
Lez_World
Cherry Lips

Féminin

[PP] Spoilers Empty
MessageSujet: [PP] Spoilers   [PP] Spoilers EmptyJeu 6 Aoû - 20:02

Spoilers sur la saison 3

Citation :
What’s the deal with the Private Practice season finale?! Is Violet being killed off?

MATT: What, you don’t think crazy Katie can pull off her first C-section, using just a “how to” manual? And what of Charlotte, who just got canned by Bill Buchanan? I asked Amy Brenneman about both of those possible departures, and she said, “As far as I know,” both Violet and Charlotte will return for Season 3. Brenneman even hinted that things aren’t quite over for Violet and Cooper, romantically. “That’s the eternal love, let’s be honest,” she said. “So yeah, don’t give up hope.”

Source: TV Guide Online

Citation :

Is Noah going to be back on Private Practice next season?
I’m enjoying the storyline, and their chemistry is off the charts. Josh Hopkins is a welcome addition to the cast. The official word from ABC is that “Josh is part of our pilot, Cougar Town, costarring Courteney Cox Arquette,” so it’s all dependent on whether or not that gets picked up. That said, if ABC passes on Cougar Town, it’s likely that Josh will be back for at least more recurring eps—they can’t be unaware about the fan interest in Noah and Addy.

Source: Kristin on E!Online
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[PP] Spoilers
Page 1 sur 1