Séries Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Séries Addict

Tout sur vos séries préférées, acteurs, spoilers et bandes annonces

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers En Vrac

+14
kooco
Scofield-94
LBchaba
rinna
KevFB
Tallulha
Sunjin
lolipop2
Addiwent
Leninha
zabou
Cursed Angel
soraya
Gribouille
18 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Gribouille
Harkness_Team
Gribouille

Féminin
Pays : Spoilers En Vrac Eire10

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyVen 3 Oct - 17:14

Les spoilers en vrac concernant la saison 4.

Dernière édition par Gribouille le Ven 3 Oct - 18:06, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://series-addict.forumouf.com
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin
Pays : Spoilers En Vrac Fr10

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyVen 3 Oct - 17:43

Question: How bad are the ratings for Prison Break? Is there any hope for a full season? -- Isy
Ausiello: The ratings aren't great, but Fox already ordered a full, 22-episode season and they have yet to amend that order. Speaking of PB, based on what I'm hearing about the next few episodes, producers should bag the women in prison spinoff and pitch Fox Gretchen and T-Bag instead.

Source: EW
Spoiler de the-man

Jenzy a écrit:
The Man, thanks for answering my questions!

Um, I completely forgot to post this article. It's from October 1st:
http://spoilertv-prisonbreak.blogspot.com/2008/10/prison-break-to-be-saved-by-terminator.html

It does indeed look like the Sarah Chronicles will get canceled. And that PB might be moved to another night. Just what we have all been saying. I mentioned before that it didn't help that SCC was the lead in. And it looks like FOX has a similar idea.

Although this below comment from an anonymous poster is weird:

"I have a friend who works for Fox who says that this article is completely bogus. I don't want to see PB get canceled but without adequate ratings, Fox has little choice. I started tivoing PB when Heroes returns and now I watch PB on an hour delay, which still counts towards its ratings, I think."

I tend to not believe such "I have a friend who works for FOX" stuff.

The Man, is the above article somewhat correct? It does fit with what you've been saying.

They are options that FOX is thinking about. The network does like PB and would like to keep it around. I think that article was more speculation than fact, but they were probably getting their information from different places that are all saying similar things. I don't think they have made a final decision yet on it, but TSCC is not performing well.

Jo_22 a écrit:

hi everyone

the_man I so much appreciate your comments and information!! Some time ago you said that Michael and Sara have pretty much scenes in every episode but could u say anything more? what about next episode? anything special before they part ways when sara sets off to vegas with linc & co?

and also - I read everywhere (also from u) that the writers have an ending for Pb already - either if it`s a 13-episode season or 22. so what about our M & S couple? what is happening with them as a couple? do they stick together till the end? could u also say something more about that?

THANK U VERY VERY much!!!!!!!

i don't know what the ending is the writers have planned for the show, so i do not know what will happen to them as a couple. its been a while since i looked at this ep so i don't remember what kind of scenes they have before she goes to vegas.

vague a écrit:

Will we see Derek, Lincoln's friend again? :>

yes i believe it is a new flashback scene where derek appears

Smokemonster23 a écrit:

The_Man, can you tell who is a father of Gretchan's daughter?

i can, but i think it is better to just find out when it is revealed on screen
http://wentworthearlmiller.free.fr/
Cursed Angel
SPL_Member
Cursed Angel

Féminin
Pays : Spoilers En Vrac Be10

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMar 7 Oct - 19:05

# Ep. 413 is titled " Deal Or No Deal "

Casting Call

STORY LINE
Betrayed by Self, Michael, Linc and the crew discover that their options are running out...

[PATRICK CHELIOS]
30s, a powerful, sophisticated contact of Gretchen's who's interested in Scylla, he's not actually the buyer, but a shadowy, hard-to-get-a-hold-of conduit who knows the kinds of people who'd be interested in Scylla. Somewhat enigmatic, Chelios meets with Gretchen and Self and acknowledges that he'd like to get his hands on Scylla if only to "kick the General in the teeth." However, he notices something they don't: Scylla is incomplete...GUEST STAR (47) RECURS IN NEXT EPISODE: 10/16-10/27

[SENATOR CONRAD DALLOW]
Late 50s to 60s, senatorial, distinguished, Senator Dallow is working with Stanton on the best way to extricate themselves from the Scofield/Burrows debacle. Not entirely comfortable with Stanton's more extreme tactics, Dallow has pretty much made his bed and now must lie in it. He understands that they are luring in Scofield's crew with the intent to ultimately kill them, but is too worried about his own skin to argue with Stanton...GUEST STAR (1) SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES.

[RICHARD SOOTER]
30s to 40s, a serious man in a suit, Sooter's a US Marshal who's been sent to Stanton and Senator Dallow to get to the bottom of Scofield/Burrows situation. Sooter helps Stanton capture Linc and lure in Michael with a "promise" of immunity in exchange for their testimony. However, Sooter quickly understands that he's not going to be part of Stanton and Dallow's ultimate "excision" of the Scofield/Burrows problem, and takes matters into his own hands, killing Stanton and announcing his intention to take Scofield and Burrows to the General...GUEST STAR. SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES (21)

[ANCHORMAN]
40s, this TV news anchorman reports on the GATE situation, in which two employees (T-Bag and Gretchen) brandished machine guns and took hostages...3 speeches, 1 scene (13) sptv050769 SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES

[ND AGENT]
30 to 40s, male. This nondescript Company agent makes a comment during a briefing with General Krantz...1 line, 1 scene (22) SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES

[SENIOR ADVISOR]
40 to 50s, male. This senior advisor at The Company gives the General a piece of intel about Gretchen's whereabouts...1 speech, 1 scene (22) SUBMIT ALL ETHNICITIES

[FED]
30 to 40s, male. This federal agent leading a charge on Linc Burrows warns him to come out with his hands up...1 line, 1 scene

[ SpoilerTV ]

Script de l'épisode
http://the-starbuck.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 9 Oct - 9:06

Question: Do
you have any information regarding Prison Break's future? Is there any
hope of getting all 22 episodes this season? -- Adry

Ausiello:
Well, there is now. Not so much two weeks ago, when Fox told producer
Twentieth Television that they only needed 16 episodes this season
instead of the originally-agreed-upon 22. (Quick sidebar: Ironic that
the network would make such a request this season when the show's
actually good. Where were they last season when it sucked!) Anyway,
Twentieth's response to Fox went something like this: "You asked for
22, you're getting 22!" So, to answer your question, Adry, yes, there
will be 22 Prison Breaks this season.

zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 9 Oct - 20:51

speedy-soraya a écrit:
Question: Do
you have any information regarding Prison Break's future? Is there any
hope of getting all 22 episodes this season? -- Adry

Ausiello:
Well, there is now. Not so much two weeks ago, when Fox told producer
Twentieth Television that they only needed 16 episodes this season
instead of the originally-agreed-upon 22. (Quick sidebar: Ironic that
the network would make such a request this season when the show's
actually good. Where were they last season when it sucked!) Anyway,
Twentieth's response to Fox went something like this: "You asked for
22, you're getting 22!" So, to answer your question, Adry, yes, there
will be 22 Prison Breaks this season.

Je ne sais pas si cela est vraiment une bonne nouvelle. Pourquoi la Fox avait changé d'avis et ne voulait plus de 16 épisodes? Veulent-ils nous la jouer à la "Lost" et faire durer la série encore plusieurs saisons, mais plus courtes, histoire de tirer en longueur ou veulent-ils l'annuler??? :face: Je ne suis pas aussi optimiste que notre Ausiello. Si la Fox ne veut diffuser que 16 épisodes, comment les producteurs de la 20th pourront-ils l'obliger à en faire autrement???
Et tout cas, tant que Matt ou Nick ne l'ont pas confirmé, je reste sur mes gardes.....
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMer 15 Oct - 6:45

Question: Could you give me some more scoop on Prison Break? -- Zak

Ausiello:
Okay, twist my arm, why don't ya? At Monday's Max Payne premiere,
Prison Breaker Amaury Nolasco (a.k.a. Sucre) teased: "Somebody gets
killed in episode No. 9... one of us from the group... a regular. And
Michael takes it pretty hard because he's Michael." Of course he does.
While the actor called talk that this season will be the show's last
"just word of mouth at this point," he conceded, "I think it could be a
good place to stop." Added Robert Knepper (aka T-Bag): "They have
planned out a great way to wrap up all this business with the company."

Question: Loved that Prison Break had Sucre pose as a gay
dude. But they kind of left it open just how far he went with that
guy's wife. What's the scoop!? -- Roger

Ausiello: Maybe you
heard, but we recently spoke with Amaury Nolasco and asked him exactly
that. "I think Sucre seriously would have [pooped] his pants thinking
he was going up to that guy's room to party," he said. "But I loved the
twist that the guy's wife was up there. I don't know what the writers
think happened, but I like to think that he stayed faithful to
Maricruz. She is the only reason he broke out of prison -- or went to
prison, really. Why would he throw it away for only $1,000? I saw
Indecent Proposal. That didn't even work out for $1 million!"

source http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/10/ask-ausiello--1.html

Traduction Spoilers En Vrac 694621

Question : Pourriez-vous me donner des scoop supplémentaires sur Prison Break ? - Zak

Ausiello : OK, forcez-moi la main, pourquoi ne pas le faire ? À la première de Max Payne, lundi, Amaury Nolasco (alias Sucre) a lancé pour taquiner : "quelqu'un est tué dans l'épisode 9 ... l'un d'entre nous du groupe ... un personnage régulier. Et Michael le prend assez durement parce qu'il est Michael."D'une certaine manière, bien-sûr.

Tandis que l'acteur a été amené dans la discussion à parler à propos du fait que cette saison serait la dernière de la série "juste le bouche à oreille pour l'instant", il a admit, "je pense que cela pourrait être le bon moment pour s'arrêter." Robert Knepper (alias T-bag) a ajouté : "ils ont prévu une formidable façon de régler toute cette affaire avec la Compagnie."

Question : J'ai apprécié que Prison Break fasse passer Sucre pour un dandy gay. Mais ils ont laissé en quelque sorte la porte ouverte sur jusqu'où il est allé avec la femme de ce type. Quel est le scoop !? - Roger

Ausiello : Peut-être l'avez vous entendu, mais nous avons récemment parlé avec Amaury Nolasco et lui avons demandé exactement cela. "Je pense que Sucre aurait sérieusement fait dans ses pantalons en pensant qu' il montait dans la chambre de ce type pour faire « la fête » [j'ai pas trouvé d'autre terme...]," a-t-il dit. "Mais j'ai aimé le retournement de situation avec la femme du type qui était là. Je ne sais pas ce que les scénaristes pensent qu'il est arrivé, mais j'aime penser qu'il est resté fidèle à Maricruz. Elle est la seule raison pour laquelle il s'est évadé de prison - ou est allé en prison, vraiment. Pourquoi enverrait-il cela balader pour seulement 1,000 $ ? J'ai vu Proposition Indécente. Cela n'a même pas marché pour 1 million $ !"
Gribouille
Harkness_Team
Gribouille

Féminin
Pays : Spoilers En Vrac Eire10

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMer 15 Oct - 13:04

3 people die between episodes 8 and 9

Source: The Man
http://series-addict.forumouf.com
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 16 Oct - 7:15

3 en 2 épisodes!!! Ca va dégommer!!! Spoilers En Vrac 178550
Mes espoirs (et déduction):
Spoiler:
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptySam 18 Oct - 7:17

Citation :
Prison Break: Three Big Deaths Are Coming

Today 12:11 PM PDT by Kristin Dos Santos

Sources confirm exclusively that three characters will be dying very soon on Prison Break, and if you're going to believe lovely leading lady Sarah Wayne Callies, at least one of them will not be easy for the fans to take.

"We’re going to lose a couple of people, a couple of people we have loved from the beginning," she tells us exclusively. "And we’re very, very, very sorry to see go. And we may be starting to lose the one person none of us thought we could."

Ummm...If you're talking about Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield), Sarah, you'll need to give us (and millions of fans around the globe) a moment, a paper bag to breathe into and possibly some Valium 'cause we were under the assumption that men who are hot as fire are not killed off of TV shows!

To prevent widespread (and internal) panic, I have done some digging among sources and have this exclusive scoop on the upcoming deaths and shockers you must prepare yourself for...

The facts:

1. There are three big deaths over the next two episodes. (Note: The show is preempted on Oct. 27 for the World Series.)
2. One of them involves a character who has been on the show since day one.
3. There is a shooting, a torture and a drowning.
4. One is very heroic.
5. And OMG, Michael Scofield is totally not going to die. Are you crazy?

So there you have it. Thoughts on who the Big Three will be? Team up and figure it out below...

source e!online
Leninha
SPL_Member
Leninha

Féminin
Pays : Spoilers En Vrac Eu10

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptySam 18 Oct - 7:24

Le shooting... j'ai trop peur que ce soit Sucre... :*ou1*:
Pour les autres je pense aussi à Bellick, mais après je sais pas trop...
L'acte héroïque, je vois bien Bellick faire un truc comme ça histoire de justifier qu'il soit encore là... où là encore Sucre, parce que s'il meurt il ne mérite pas de partir sur un "accident".
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyDim 19 Oct - 12:08

Citation :

1. Damian89: Do you have some screencaps or spoilers about Prison Break game? When this game comes up on a PC?

Santora: As of now, it appears the Prison Break video game might not happen - this has nothing to do with the show; it appears there have been changes at the company that was making the game.

2. Damian89: The last question. Season 4 is the last?
Santora: I don't know if we are getting a season 5. some people think that decision is up to the writer and producers. it isn't - it's up to the network. we (the writer/producers) love our network - they have been good to us - so we will just wait and see what happens. if we are back for another season, great. if not, we have had the time of our lives. but for right now, we are just concentrating on making season 4 as good as it can be. We are working on breaking episode 4x17 right now.

source exco
Addiwent
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
Addiwent

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMar 21 Oct - 10:58

Leninha a écrit:
Le shooting... j'ai trop peur que ce soit Sucre...

Je ne sais pas mais je ne pense pas que ce soit Sucre... ne me demandez pas pourquoi, pure intuition ! J'espère ne pas me planter parce que même si Sucre n'est pas une pièce maîtresse dans la saison actuelle, ça serait dommage qu'il parte. Spoilers En Vrac 545475

A mon avis les décès sont (pure spéculation) :
Spoiler:
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMer 22 Oct - 21:03

J'avais déjà raison pour Roland....Je sens que le prochain c'est
Spoiler:
et le troisième
Spoiler:
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptySam 25 Oct - 7:20

kir20 a écrit:
Thanks, i hadn't seen the promo yet! :)

The Man - i have a question. I don't expect you to tell me WHO dies but i was just wondering about upcoming deaths. there are some spoilers about how one will be hard to take (i believe this came from Kristin who interviewed SWC?) but also about how TWO will be people who have been there from the beginning (of season one?). i just wondered if you could tell us how many deaths are coming up and how many are regular cast members from season one? or weather they are guest stars from this season (like Wyatt).

hope that made some sense ;)
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyDim 26 Oct - 8:32

Un autre spoiler de the-man

Citation :
The Man, I've on question. Why is there Wyatt in the Guest Cast? I think we watching him die in 4x09 Greatness Achieved?

the press releases come out qa bit before an episode airs. if someone were to die in ep 9, and the press release came out with that person off of it, people would know. the name is left on to hide who might die in an upcoming episode.

bare in mind that this is for people who don't follow or look up spoilers and have no idea what will happen in the future of the show.
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyDim 26 Oct - 11:50

Résumé qui fait office de traduction: pour The Man, les résumés presse s'adressent aux gens qui ne lisent pas les spoilers et ne veulent pas savoir ce qu'il va se passer. En clair, ils ne contiennent aucune information précise.
J'en déduis qu'il ne faut pas compter non plus sur The Man pour nous dire qui va mourir et qui va rester, surtout en ce qui concerne la question que nous nous posons tous.
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMar 28 Oct - 8:09

Citation :
The man, im not sure if you will know about this but a tabloid paper over here in the UK reported an on set break in which resulted in Dom purcell, Amaury and Jodie all loosing money/items. Do you know if its true? i only ask because the article claims Jodie has been written out of the show

The break-in proved a double whammy for Jodi, 30, as she learned later she is being written out of the drama. An insider added: “She has been in a bad way and crying.

I dont think the sun are exactly a reliable source but i cant imagine they pulled this out of no where. Do you know how true this is?!?!

thanks
source; http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/article1857791.ece [/td][/tr][/table]

hmm...i haven't heard anything about that so i don't know. but for some reason i don't see her being that upset about being written out of the show since she was already written out once, and then the producers/writers changed their minds and kept her in, but she was already told that she would probably be leaving. she should know that on this show.....any episode could be her last. .....aside from that, she is still in it up through 14 and 15 so i'm not sure what episode they are referring to.
zabou
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
zabou

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMar 28 Oct - 22:24

Spoilers En Vrac 358258 Spoilers En Vrac 358258 Je vois que The Man a la même opinion que moi sur "The Sun" et sur Jodi surtout! Contente d'apprendre que c'est du pipeau pour les "victimes"....
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 14:15

Citation :
Prison Break actress Sarah Wayne Callies has expressed her sadness at the imminent departure of two regulars from the show.

"We’re going to lose a couple of people we have loved from the beginning," Callies, who plays Dr. Sara Tancredi, told E! Online. "We’re very, very, very sorry to see [them] go. And we may be starting to lose the one person none of us thought we could."

The identity of the characters who will die has yet to be leaked, but the deaths will reportedly take place in the ninth episode of the current fourth season, which will air on Sky One next Tuesday.

source http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/

Je pense à Bellick et Wyatt ou self :face:
lolipop2
Went_ Angel
Went_ Angel
lolipop2

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 30 Oct - 16:43

Moi aussi je pensais à Bellick et Wyatt.

Mais dans l'article elle dit "We’re going to lose a couple of people we have loved from the beginning".

Or Wyatt est là que depuis le début de la saison 4 donc ce serait quelqu'un d'autre?

J'espère que c'est une fausse piste!

Ca va être difficile d'attendre le prochaine épisode Spoilers En Vrac 178550
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyDim 2 Nov - 8:30

DaDave a écrit:
In the promo, we saw that Sucre attacks someone. Who is this person and why attacks Sucre the person?

In which episode can we see the father of Gretchans daughter?

Padman said "Move Scylla". Is Scylla a programm? Or is it more, bigger than a programm?

i'm not sure who sucre attacks, i haven't seen the promo and i don't remember back that for reading the script who he attaks..sorry.

i don't remember exactly which episode it says who the father is..i think it might be 10.

scylla is all the secret information about the company, part of it is the cards the hold the information, but another part of it is the machine that can read it all.

Damian89 a écrit:

Michael: The contest of Scylla? That my mother worked for you? Those kind of facts? I'm well aware.

Dr.Knowlton: Worked? You mother works for us, Michael. Your mother is alive.

This is true or false? His mother is still alive?

well since it is a doctor that is working for the company and trying to get information from michael......the doctor may be trying to confuse him. so it could be false...then again it could be true. at this point i am not going to reveal the answer.

source the_man@foxriverresort
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMar 4 Nov - 8:16

Don in Utah: Love your spoilers, Kristin. Anything on Prison Break?
The
baddie in the back half of the season will be a Company capo named
Janet. She's been Pad Man's overseas lieutenant for many years, but
she's making her move, and she won't take no for an answer.

Source: E!Online
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyMer 5 Nov - 8:15

Citation :
The Man, is it true that there will be 22 episodes of Prison Break this season? Is that confirmed? I know that the episode order before wasn't exactly clear. I think even Nick Santora couldn't confirm the exact episode number. However, I read that PB is now casting a character for episode 16 who is said to be in 7 future episodes. AND I just read that Sarah Chronicles was recently picked up for a full 22 episodes.

i don't think there has been an official announcement about it, but from what i have heard there will be 22 episodes.

and yes i do believe that tscc was picked up for the rest of the season.

source foxriverresort
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyJeu 6 Nov - 13:08

Prison Break - New Character

Kristin at E!Online has a little tidbit about the second half of the season. It seems that the baddie will be a “Company capo named Janet”.
She’s been Pad Man’s overseas lieutenant for many years, but she’s making her move, and she won’t take no for an answer.
Um, what about the other baddies?!?!
source: prisonbreakbuff

Traduction Spoilers En Vrac 694621

Kristin de E! Online a un petit scoop concernant la deuxième moitié de la saison. Il semblerait que le méchant soit "le Boss de la compagnie appelé Janet".
Elle a été l'assitante à l'étranger de Pad Man pendant de nombreuses années, mais elle prend des décisions et ne se contentera pas d'un non comme réponse.
Hum, et à propos des autres méchants ?! ?!
soraya
[B&S_Kevin]
soraya

Féminin

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac EmptyVen 7 Nov - 16:55

Some articles are even saying that there might be a chance for a season five for PB, have you heard anything like that yet, The_Man?

it's hard to say at this point. the ratings are doing okay to keep it on this season, but if the show goes on for another season it is likely the show would drop some viewers again and that might put it at a point where it could be in jeopardy. ending the show this season on a positive would be better than trying to force another season which could get cancelled and leave everything unresolved.

source the_man@foxriverresort
Contenu sponsorisé

Spoilers En Vrac Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers En Vrac   Spoilers En Vrac Empty

Spoilers En Vrac
Page 1 sur 6Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivant